Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Shoes? Bah I can't believe I'm saying this but

I'm in a shoe rut, I'm dried out shoe wise, it's temporary don't worry my lovelies. I know that it is my bank accounts way of ensuring I do not go shopping before NYC, though I have to say I saw this lovely convertable dress... anyways back to my shoes. I love shoes, I must not go all bi-polar on this issue too, *yogic breathing* I would have to say as much as I love pom poms and all that I love a good classic shoe, the kind Ms. Von Tesse pulls off. So in honor of her and the shoes (the red ones) I wish I had for an upcoming party I will be attending in an attempt to *cough* seduce *cough* someone, these:

2 comments:

  1. THAT, my friend, is not a pom-pom. It is a rose, of course. Much more sophisticated. Now don't go and ruin your feet with running so you can't wear your devastating shoes with that certain someone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I know that's not a pom pom, the ones below have a pom pom. All the running in the world will not stop that, I pulled out my trusty black stilletos, the ones I will cry for once they pack it in. At worse or best, someone can take pity on me and help me limp home.

    ReplyDelete