Saturday, April 11, 2009

I am S&P and I am addicted to shoes... but just look at them!

So I think we've made it very clear that I have an issue/addiction/obsession with gorgeous shoes, and so on that note J has requested that I start posting all the shoes (generalized) that I would love to procure. Numero Uno on that list is these - the real McCoy, a pair of Louboutin platform, almond toe, animal print pumps. Why because I believe that these are possibly sexier than a pair of boots. I know that just about every man I know would disagree, and thus why I do own a pair of boots and not these shoes, yet. I will not be buying these shoes because, well there are many other to be purchased as well, but their lower end counterpart will not go unloved. I was trying explain this need for these shoes to J, that they represent a guaranteed sexy pick me up. These are for me the thing that a manicure, a pair of skinny jeans (Sex in the City - Miranda) or one of the numerous other weapons women hide in their repertoire for that special real date, I loathe my JLo day or I can't believe my barista didn't give me my regular free latte, my flirting mojo has lost me day. That and well most days I feel too Audrey for my liking and not enough Marilyn, maybe that rocks some men's boats and even women, but it doesn't do it for me and I hope these shoes do it for someone, as I need all the help I can get.

2 comments:

  1. The fact that you know the name of the toe on this shoe is more than a tad scary.

    Also - this is a bit of a scary skeevy shoe, girlfriend. maybe it would be good with dark skinny jeans, but don't go crazy. you could buy a car - or at least some amazing.... HMMMM TUITION, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like saying at this moment, that you sound like my mother the last time I was determined to buy a pair of animal print shoes, but they were unfortunately a 4inch heel, but more so they were not my size... bah, because I ssssoooooo neeeeeeeeeddddddd them!!

    ReplyDelete