Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Melt Down

J and I (S&P) are headed for respective work melt downs - I having just worked 10 hours yesterday and headed for something like that again am about at my intellectual whits end, we passed all the other whits ends long ago - the sanity, the common sense, emotional and so on and so forth ones. Employees aren't helping, actually they're making it worse and I'm about ready to just, I don't know, call it all off? No that's really crazy talk, but it sure feels in this moment the saniest thing to do. To just throw my hands up and say fine, you all get your way I'll stay, I'll stay and make sure that your asses are covered, that the office doesn't fall apart. But you know what while that would show my boss that I do a lot to hold the practice he seems determined to sink afloat... my blood sugar is shot and I need some coffee. Just sending up a mutual SOS to all our lovely readers - we're tired. I guess the timing is just right, vay-cay here we come, if we can make it to you in one piece...

1 comment:

  1. I just like that you made up a new word - "saniest" - pronounced "sane-y-est". It's perfect, and perfectly describes this moment in time. :) Thanks for listening to me vent.

    ReplyDelete