Monday, May 11, 2009

Meeting People

J and I both seem to have people we have yet to meet in real life that are in the NYC area. J has a pen pal of sorts and I guess E would be the same for me. We met via a dating site and while we were completely inappropriate for each other in a romantic sense we were able to have some amazing conversations. E was going to try and come up here to visit but it never panned out, so we're are trying to now see if it's going to work out this way. I know this is news to you J, he just FB'd me... ah the wonders of FB. So we will see it would be very cool if I could put a voice and person to the pictures and the emails. And I think that J feels likewise. It's funny given the structure of our lives, being behind screens and such like, and yet we just want to see the real thing... We are also planning on meeting lots of other people - single rich bachelors with huge hearts for foreign aid work are right at the very top of the list J, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment