Saturday, May 23, 2009

J says I can swear on my own blog


But I don't think that's the case for this one, so I will do my best as I drain the little bit of interwebs time I get from Bell at SBucks, no to do that. We are at like T minus too close right now. I still have a day of surgery to book, a newish sort of employee to train, a suitcase to pack and 3 papers/assignments to complete fully and submit before 7pm on Monday. Oh and of course get travel insurance, get American money, try and reconvince myself that us taking the subway from the airport isn't crazy, and figure out why our schedule doesn't seem full enough - we're missing the Gugenhemim, Empire State Building and other things right? Like Jacques Torres chocolate shop, Dean and Deluca and all that fun stuff right? Well it's here J, it's really here and we will be going regardless of whether I figure out how to pack everything in my suitcase or not. Woot! As J would say, and all I have to say is mumble mumble mumble.

Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/an_untrained_eye/1222063706/, from the New York City Library

No comments:

Post a Comment