Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Things that make you go

Ewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!


Yes that is what it looks like and if J had been able to take a picture of me taking this lovely shot you would have seen me on tip toe straddling another puddle and praying that I wouldn't touch the wall behind me. This was the worst experience we had with the subway elevators/washrooms, as apparently they are useful for not only transport but also releiving oneself. J and I both know that this is not the worst when it has come to refuse, but I think we both assumed that given the metropolitan/western nature of the environment that we would not be comparing the stench to a squatty potty in Kungyr or Kosovo.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, those yellow blotches are puddles. Of urine.

    EW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuk! We are so used to the clean Canadian cities -- I won't rag on Toronto ever again.

    ReplyDelete