Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Slowly Updating...

Sorry for the absence, J is trying to fight off the plague and stuck wearing a sexy mask at work because of it, and I? Well I don't have the plague but I do have an inescapable need to sleep, I wasn't under the impression that we did that much, but it seems we did because I'm still logging over 12 hours a night in attempt to prevent my head from hitting my desk at about 1pm, or passing out on the train... anyways. I've decided to post some of the few pictures I took in New York. Maybe consider these some of my favorite things about the city.

Flowers, of which the majority were peonies:



Humorous signs, if you can't see it says hair & nail deli salad... oy vay



Parsons Design School/Bryant Park - I love fashion, I may not look like it and my sewing skills amounted to the sewing of a dress in Grade 8, but hey I can love Project Runway can't I? And I do believe I squealed when we stumbled upon Parsons, to which I have to say again, J is one patient lady.



More to come, like a run down on all the food we consumed...

No comments:

Post a Comment