Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wish List Part 2


I completely concur with Part 1 with these additions/hopes:

1. Try on a pair of Mahalo Blahniks and then have J pry them out of my cold, clammy with lust hands and usher me out of the store stat and then repeat in Louboutin - Why? Because I LOVE shoes and J could take me down long before I wrestle my MasterCard from her possession.

2. Vegan Soft Serve - Honestly I believe it's a myth, like Puff the Magic Dragon and 1/2 price Dior, after years of reading of the wonders of Brooklyn and NYC's Vegan Food I need to get my tofu binge on.

3. Perch myself on some high end bar stool and attempt to not fall off in fright if I get talked to - a free drink would be such a coup J wouldn't it? Because well I don't have the kind of cash I need to support my martini habit in NYC.

4. My vote for the NYC Concert is way in the boonies - Ryan Montbleau - but hey if we can see Ray if he's over there then bring it on.

1 comment: