Tuesday, March 24, 2009

NYC: T minus 45 days



So, we've been talking about going to New York for a few weeks now - ever since I looked up at my impending big 3-0 and wanted to crawl under my sheets. Too many assignments! Too much School! What have I done with my life, anyway?

Luckily, when a girl's got a friend, she's got a whole lot. A panicked email to my friend J ensued:

Want to go on a trip? What about New York? I'm turning 30 and need to do something stupendous. Interested?

And since then, we've been wasting time at work (ahem, investing in our personal development), sending itineraries, articles and sexy food pictures back and forth to each other.

The beginning of a perfect adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Wasting time? Me? Good gracious why would I do, because I've got so many important things to do...right? Personal development it so is, and so I'm going to work on my economic development - payroll time!

    ReplyDelete