Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wish List, Part 1

So, here's what I'm hoping to see. J and I came up with a few criteria:
  • see a broadway show (Wicked!)
  • see a musical act we'd never get back home
  • go shopping window shopping at least once
  • Tour the UN (I'd like to see UNICEF offices too)
  • See the WTC site
  • Go to at least one museum (Pref's: MOMA, the Guggenheim, The Met, Museum of Photography)
  • See some of the neighbourhoods we've always heard about: TriBeCa, SoHo, Hell's Kitchen, Greenwich Village...
  • Walk through Central Park (side note - not sure if I'm going to be able to do this without expecting to see naked face-down bodies half-buried in every bush. I'll be on the path and hear "dun, dun-dun dun-dun, DUNNNNN" and then Benjamin Bratt and his chiseled jaw will jump out of a police cruiser and cordon off the scene. And then kiss me.)
That's all for now - any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Vote for Museum would be Museum of Photography because I am afraid some kind of "the International" show down is going to happen at the Guggenheim, though MOMA would be good too... All the locals though I am trusting you to beat down any strange dudes in Hell's Kitchen, though from the name it sounds like we'd be attacked by Ecoli and Staph before we'd be mugged.

    Ooo, add get J a job in the UN

    ReplyDelete