Tuesday, April 27, 2010

FOOD!

I am a troublesome travelling companion this year - poor J.  I have recently gone dairy, soy and wheat/gluten free due to allergies and other issues.  So you might be wondering what can I eat.  Meat! Actually given that was vegan for two years, meat is okay, not great.  I do, like all real women, love carbohydrates, good alcohol and chocolate.  So given those requirements and my new found love Gluten Free Portland I believe the following are good options:

Abby's Table - Why? Because it has been featured on TV shows for its novel concept in dining - and well it looks good too.

!Oba! - Why? Because I am all for Latin/Spanish cuisine and this looks amazing - early b-day dinner?

New Cascadia Traditional Bakery - Why? Because I need bread - I need to know the luscious warm embrace of sourdough with butter (non-dairy of course) once again.

Iorio Restaurant Why? Because if pasta made Sofia Loren who she is, then I want pasta, that and I miss some other related Italian dishes that can't genuninely be made with dry store bought pasta.

Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/29066126@N02/4283584395/

No comments:

Post a Comment